Saturday, September 13, 2008

Handmade Holidays

I know its early, but I wanted to let everyone know that I will be having a handmade holiday season this year. I did so last year also making the women in my life handbags, and the men, fleece pullovers and PJ bottoms. My girls received nightgowns and American girl doll clothes and coats in addition to other gifts.

I have added some of my favorites from Etsy in a photo mini to the left. These Etsy artists are my favorites because their shops are unique and their products are original and beautifully made. I will change the list every Saturday to showcase a new crop.

This holiday season, check out Etsy for your gifts. Think of all the people you buy for, friends, family, teachers, bus drivers, coaches etc. Etsy has thousands of gift ideas in all price ranges and these are unique gifts that will be treasured more than the standard token gift.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: