Tuesday, March 31, 2009

tidbits

Ok I know I have not posted in a while but I have been busy and life interrupts my blogging sometimes.

I wrote another article for http://handmadeinpa.com which will be out Wed. or Thurs. I show a dress I am making from upholstery fabric.

I had some custom orders to get out and I sold my vintage dress so things are really picking up again! I have three more custom orders to do and a bag for my friends daughters wedding in June, plus I am making some kids clothes to sell down in the New Hope store.

I recently acquired a dozen vintage aprons that are so cute! Some I will use in other projects, others are just too cute to rip apart. I will post about what I make with them and put up some pics also so you all can get some ideas.

It is slowly warming here in PA and I bought the seeds for my garden yesterday. We are expanding ours this year and I am trying to grow everything we eat as a family. I wish I lived on a farm and could have my own chickens and cows but that is not allowed here in my development.

Not much else is going on so I will keep it short.

No comments: