Sunday, March 8, 2009

Big Day Today

I am a member of a great group called http://handmadeinpa.net . This is a site dedicated to artists and crafters of handmade items in PA only. Tara Gentile the founder of the site works tirelessly to promote handmade in PA and lets all of us Pensy crafters know what is going on.

Through this site I was put in touch with Patti Cilenti who is opening a consignment only shop for PA crafters in New Hope. Only PA crafters and artists can sell their items in this unique shop, and after contacting her about B Stauff Designs, we set up a meeting for today. I was told to bring all my work, and a pricing sheet so I am very excited at this great opportunity to get my work seen, and hopefully sold!

New Hope is a thriving, eclectic community of artists, crafters, boutiques, and restaurants and they get a lot of tourists from all over the country. If you would like to check out Patti's site or if you are in the area, please stop by for the grand opening on 3/14. Tell her I sent you, and make sure to look for my items!

Simply S.O.T.A.
State .Of .The. Arts.
26 N Main St New Hope, PA 18938
http://www.simplysota.webs.com
215-862-1865

No comments: