Monday, October 6, 2008

New Beginnings

Sorry for the long time frame between posts. It has been a very busy week here for me and my family. We changed schools for my younger two and today was their first day. They were excited and nervous at the same time but we really feel good about the change and know this will be a better fit for them.

New beginnings can be hard. Just like starting up a business from scratch and all the work that goes into that. They can also be exciting, like starting High School and getting asked to Homecoming by a junior when you are only a freshman (say a prayer for her father's nerves! :D ). They can be challenging like starting a new exercise program and diet, or going back to school after a long absence. They can also give you a fresh start and a new look at your life that you may not have seen before.

This fall, try something new. Take up a new craft, learn a new language, take the road not taken, expand your circle and see where it leads you. Feel free to share with me what you have done new and what you experienced from that new beginning.

Also, it's a new week so please check out the new featured etsians in my faves mini to the left!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My youngest just went to college so I am "beginning" to have some free time. LOL. I am spending most of it on starting my own handmade business. There is so much to learn. But, it is a fun kind of learning! I hope your kids love their new school.