Friday, October 17, 2008

Fall showings

The air is finally getting cooler today here in PA. For the past week or so we have had an Indian summer and while it is nice, I am longing to have to pull on a sweater without fear of sweating or having a hot flash!

The leaves are beautiful around me, and my house is decorated for Halloween. I got a late start this year because I have been busy preparing for a show on November 1 I am having at my home. It's kind of my debut party for my friends and family. I'm am stressing out that I won't have enough stuff or worse, I will have too much, and no one will show up. I hate having to do these things but I need to get my name out there and have people see my bags and scarves and other things.

This weekend is the big Homecoming formal for my daughter! Very exciting! She is wearing a vintage dress I had to seriously alter for her but it fits her like a glove and is so lovely. I will post pictures Sunday!

The new items listed on my etsy faves are finally up. Really great fall/Halloween things so check these artists out.

No comments: