Sunday, February 1, 2009

New this week

This week was a good one. I have received a lot of great support from my fellow etsians as well as some great feedback on my new designs. Slowly but surely, my business is really taking shape and taking off. I am playing around with the idea of teaching sewing and advertising them on craigslist but I am still undecided. The extra income would help right now, but I still don't know what to charge.

I am currently busy making as many items as I can with the goal of going to several local shops that sell local artists goods and hopefully getting my items in their stores so more people can see them. I think all items sell better when people can see and touch them rather than just looking at a picture on the computer which distorts the true color.

I am also anxiously awaiting payday so I can go fabric shopping! I really need to get some more yellow fabrics as this seems to be the color for spring.

No comments: