Sunday, November 9, 2008

Quiet Sunday Mornings

I love to get up before the rest of my family and make coffee and read the paper while soft music is playing. I don't get to do it as much anymore because Brian gets up super early and so do Erin and Emma.

Today was a rare occasion and it was nice to watch the sun come up and be able to collect my thoughts.

I am finally having my open house debut on the 23rd so I have to get sewing big time. I want to make more bags,table runners, and some other things to showcase what I make. I am hoping that it will bring me some new customers and get the ball rolling to get my business off the ground.

The sun is shining, and it is nice to be able to post this entry without hearing the girls fighting or Brian yelling at them to clean their rooms!

I hope you all have a great Sunday!

No comments: