Friday, April 10, 2009

Growing

In the past few weeks business has started to really take off which I am so excited about. More people are hearing about B Stauff Designs and word of mouth has been really instrumental in helping me to make a brand for my work.

In addition to my custom orders and selling at Etsy, the consignment shop down in New Hope, Simply SOTA is now going to be running a weekly feature in the Bucks County Herald. Each week a different artist will be featured and this will bring lots of exposure not only to the store, but to the individual artists as well. The artist will also be at the store demonstrating their craft, answering questions and letting people see how things are made. I will be down there one of these weekend so when I get the date, I will let you know!

I have been working on some new original designs which I will be showing this summer. They will be part of my Fall line so stay tuned for that too!

No comments: