Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Summer!

Well summer has finally arrived and it seems to have finally brought some sun! Here in PA we have had rain for the past month! It starts to get you down in the dumps.

Things here have been busy. My show on the 19th was a huge success and I met the nicest woman from Good Housekeeping magazine who loves my bags and is interested in my fall line and what I will have for the holidays.

This week I will work on several custom orders from the show and then I will be starting my fall designs. I have some new shapes I want to try out and some gorgeous fabrics I can't wait to work with! I want them ready for the Philly Designer Market Show on the 18th of July.

I also have to work on some more wedding bags to get to Kori from Wedding Daze Boutique in Easton. Work, Work, Work... It's great to be busy!

8 comments:

Fine Art Burlington said...

Fine Art Burlington
Photography is a Contemporary Wedding Photographer agency with a mix of contemporary styles and a relaxed natural approach. Often the best wedding photos are taken when you simply laugh smile and enjoy your day.

Black Smith said...

I can see that you are putting a lot of time and effort into your site
and detailed articles! I am deeply in love with every single
piece of information you post here.

Ophthalmology
Surgical instruments
Dental Instruments
Beauty instruments

Black Smith said...

Valuable information and excellent design you got here! I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and time into the stuff you post!! Thumbs up

Surgical instruments
Dental Instruments
Beauty instruments
Neurosurgery Instruments
ENT instruments
Gynecology instruments
Orthopedic instruments
Ophthalmology
Hollow wear Utensils
Veterinary instruments
Surgery Sets

Sarah Kim said...

Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing.
Leathers Athlete

Maria Kelvin said...

Hello my friend! I would like to tell you that this write-up is awesome, great written and include almost all important info. I would like to see a lot more articles like this.
Leathers Craze

William Watson said...

I’m really amazed with your posting skills as well as with the layout on your blog site. Is this a paid style or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the pleasant quality writing, it is rare to see a great site such as this one these days.
Fido Markets

William Watson said...

I’m really amazed with your posting skills as well as with the layout on your blog site. Is this a paid style or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the pleasant quality writing, it is rare to see a great site such as this one these days.
Fido Markets

Nasrin Akhther said...

It is really superb post go ahead...
photo restoration service clipping path service usa clipping path background removal service Ghost Mannequin Service